Swivel unions: joints for the oil and gas industry application, either with two (SR type – SHORT RADIUS) or three (LR type – LONG RADIUS) rows of ball bearings, intended for drilling mud, water, cement, abrasive products pipelines etc. Suitable for flushing, fracturing, cementing operations, choke and kill lines, etc. Made of chromium-molybdenum steel in sizes ranging from 1″ to 3″, in various configurations of swivel joints with HAMMER LUG couplings or NPT thread end connections. Sour gas unions are available for hydrogen sulphide service. Working pressure 414 bar (6000 PSI) for SR type, 1034 bar (15000 PSI) for LR type.
Mud tank unions
Mud tank unions: allow for connecting drilling fluid pipelines and tanks in a quick and leak proof manner, by screwing one with the other.
- HAMMER SEAL thread unions: a part with a male thread is welded to the tank, whereas a connecting pipe is equipped with a nut with female thread and o-ring which is pressed against pipe surface and seals the connection;
- SEAL-O-GRIP inflatable union: welded to the tank, comprises a pneumatic seal which is inflated up to over ten bar, locks on the pipe outer surface and seals the connection.
In both cases the pipe is inserted into the opening of the union, and the connection is sealed on the pipe outer surface. Both unions are for low pressure service (up to about 10 bar) and provide leak tight connection, even if the pipe is not perfectly aligned.
API flange couplings
API flange couplings: high pressure flanges used in oil and gas exploration and production to connect pipelines, including in particular:
- wellheads (CHRISTMAS TREE);
- blowout preventer equipment (BLOWOUT PREVENTER).
The sealing face is grooved, compatible with R, RX and BX type sealing rings. Manufactured according to API standard, from carbon steel, working pressure up to 1380 bar, depends on the flange type.
API flange sealing rings
Steel rings sealing API high pressure flanges:
- R type has octagonal or oval cross-section ( working pressure up to 700 bar);
- RX type has octagonal cross-section (working pressure up to 750 bar);
- BX type has octagonal cross-section (working pressure up to 1500 bar);
Made of low carbon steel or stainless steel. Full traceability and complete material certificates.
Valves for oil and gas industry
Specialised valves for the oil and gas industry:
- plug valves for drilling fluid, water, cement, etc. For high pressure applications including fracturing and cementing operations. Sizes from 1″ to 3″, fitted with HAMMER LUG unions Figure 1502. Working pressure up to 1034 bar (15000 PSI). A version for hydrogen sulphide service is also available;
- LS ball valves in sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 1″ in AISI316 stainless steel highly resistant to corrosion, suitable for hydrogen sulphide applications. NPT thread end connections, working pressure up to 207 bar.
"*" indicates required fields