1. The administrator of the website baza.tubes-international.pl is: Tubes International Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Bystra 15A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division under KRS number 124055, NIP: 7810046084, Regon: 630115103 (hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator”).
4. The collected personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) for the following purposes:
- newsletter subscription – if consent has been given;
- conducting a contest organised by the Administrator among users who have given their consent to the processing of their data in order to take part in the contest;
- processing of a phone number in order to send text messages;
- processing of a phone number in order to conduct surveys.
5. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your personal data will not be shared with any other entities.
7. Your personal data will be stored :
- if consent to receive the newsletter has been given: until Your consent to receive the newsletter is withdrawn;
- in the case of data processing for the purposes of the contest conducted by the Administrator: not earlier than the end of the contest, after which they will be stored to respond to possible claims by contest participants until the expiry of the limitation period for claims.
9. You have the right to access data content, the right to revise personal data, delete personal data, limit data processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal by contacting: email@example.com.
10. You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding a breach of the right to data protection or other rights granted under the provisions of GDPR.
11. Providing personal data by You is voluntary, but failure to do so may constitute an obstacle to providing the services indicated in point 4.
12. Your data may be processed by automated means including profiling. Automated decision-making will be based on behavioural data. With such processing, the content will be better tailored to Your preferences.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Administrator – means Tubes International Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań (61-366) at ul. Bystra 15A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division under KRS number 124055, NIP: 7810046084, Regon: 630115103, which provides services electronically and stores as well as gains access to the information stored in the terminal device of the User.
2. Cookies – is computer data, particularly small text files, saved and stored on the terminal devices with which the User uses the websites of the Service.
3. Administrator’s Cookies – stand for Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to providing services by the Administrator via the Service in electronic way.
4. Third-party Cookies – mean Cookies placed by Administrator’s partners through the website of the Service.
5. Service – means the website, via which the Administrator runs the internet service, hosted by the web domain of www.tubes-international.pl.
6. Device – means an electronic device with which the User gains access to the websites of the Service.
7. User – is an entity for whom, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, electronic services can be provided or with whom an Agreement to provide electronic services can be concluded.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
1. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for any viruses, other unwanted software or malware to gain access to the User’s Devices via the Cookies. These files enable identification of the software used by the User and customizing the Service respectively to each User. The Cookies usually contain the name of a domain they come from, the time of storage on the Device and value assigned.
2. The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies: are stored in the User’s Device memory and remain there until the end of a browsing session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The Session Cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
b. Permanent cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain in place for as long as they are deleted. Ending the session of the particular browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The Permanent Cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
3. The User can disable or block the cookie files from entering one’s own Device. Choosing this option still allows using the Service, however some functionalities which require the cookie files by their nature may be adversely affected.
§ 3 Purposes of using Cookies
1. The Administrator employs its own Cookies to set up the service correctly, and particularly to:
a. adjust the content of the Service website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Service website.
b. recognize the User’s device, localize it and properly display the website adjusted to User’s individual needs;
c. remember the settings chosen by the User and personalize User’s interface, e.g. concerning a selected language or region that the User comes from,
d. remember the history of websites visited in the Service in order to recommend content,
e. font size, website layout, etc.
2. The Administrator uses its own Cookies to authenticate the User in the service and to ensure user’s session in the service, and particularly for:
a. maintaining the Service User’s sessions (after log in), to make sure that the User does not need to retype his login and password at every page of the Service;
b. for proper configuration of selected features of the Service, allowing in particular verification of browser session authenticity.
c. optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
3. Administrator uses its own Cookies for processes essential to manage and improve the full functionality of the websites, and in particular to:
a. adjust the content of the Service website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Service website. In particular, these files enable recognizing the basic parameters of the User’s Device and displaying the website appropriately, in a way adjusted to User’s individual needs;
4. The Administrator uses its own Cookies in order to store information about the User’s localisation and to configure certain features of the Service appropriately in order to supply information relevant to the User according to this localisation.
5. The Administrator uses its own Cookies in order to analyse, study and audit the number of website Users, especially to create anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Service Users use the websites in the Service. This allows the Administrator to optimise and improve the content and layout of the Service.
6. The service Administrator uses the third-party Cookies to promote the service via social networking service – Facebook.com (third-party cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland).
§ 4 Optional changes to the conditions of storing and gaining access via Cookies
1. The User can independently and at any time change Cookies settings, specifying the conditions of their storage and access to the User Device via the Cookie files. The aforementioned changes of the settings can be carried out by the User via the web browser settings or by adjusting service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way, so as to block the automatic handling of the cookie files in the settings of the web browser or to inform about each attempt of placing Cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the options and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
a) Internet Explorer browser
b) Mozilla Firefox browser
c) Chrome browser
d) Safari browser
e) Opera browser
2. At any time the User can delete the Cookie files using the functions available in the web browser currently used.