PERROT Lever Ball Couplings
PERROT Cardan couplings (lever couplings) are widely used across Europe, especially in irrigation systems and sprinklers. Made of zinc-plated steel and stainless steel. The couplings in zinc-plated steel come with SBR rubber seal. Nominal coupling sizes: 50, 70, 89, 108, 133 and 159 mm. One of the many advantages of the couplings is that they are not susceptible to impurities and can be connected with one hand. Intended for water, sewage, fluids and loose bulk materials of various sorts (grain, flour, feed, granules, cement, lime, minerals etc.); Working pressure 10 bar. The design of the couplings allows for angular deflection (up to 15° to both sides) while connecting. A wide range of couplings – with a hose tail, male thread, with flanges or weld-in connections, blank caps), straight pipes, elbows and tees – makes the mounting of the installation really easy. The following are only some of PERROT coupling applications:
- agriculture, to build irrigation and sprinkling systems (sprinklers);
- faecal sludge suction, delivery and transport, on vacuum tankers;
- construction and road works for temporary drainage systems;
- food industry (stainless steel version);
- chemical, paper and building materials industry;
- in mining (water and bulk loose materials).