CN type fittings and connectors (KCN, King Combination Nipple) is a straight type widely used on industrial hoses of rubber and plastics. The fittings are manufactured from pressed steel pipes (carbon steel, 304 and 316 stainless steel). The hose tail part is serrated for hose assembly with bands, hose clamps or special crimping ferrules formed from sheet metal. Hose inner diameters range from 1/4″ (6 mm) to 10″ (250 mm). Carbon steel fittings are zinc-plated (except for weld-in fittings).
Two versions of CN fittings and connectors:
Standard CN fittings (working pressure up to 10 bar):
- CND hose connectors;
- CNP hose fittings with BSPT or NPT male taper thread;
- CNW hose fittings, to be welded to the piping system;
- CNWF flange hose fittings;
- CNG grooved hose fittings;
- CNS hose fittings with BSPT or NPT male thread, to be welded to the piping system.
Heavy Duty CN fittings with a retaining collar (lock) for secure connection, crimped with the appropriate ferrule (working pressure up to several tens of bar):
- CNPH hose fittings with BSPT or NPT male thread;
- CNWH hose fittings, to be welded to the piping system;
- CNGH grooved hose fittings;