Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
Stainless steel fittings include threaded pipe connectors made of AISI 316 stainless steel (acid resistant steel). Stainless steel pipe connectors are widely used in water pipe systems, chemical and food products, air, steam and gas systems in all industry sectors. They are cast or machined. Working pressure 10 bar.
The connectors are threaded with BSP female parallel threads, BSPT male taper threads. Leak tight connection is obtained on the threads (BSP female taper thread and BSPT male taper thread are engaged closely together). Thread sealant must be used (PTFE thread seal tape, liquid sealant).
The range includes:
- various types of elbows with female and male threads;
- tees and crosses;
- muffs, adapters and reducing adapters;
- nipples – male connectors;
- fittings with hose tails or weld-in ends;
- blank plugs and caps;
- pipe unions and many other.