Today, plastics offer countless technological opportunities to manufacture the most complex precision mechanisms of quick release couplings. The mechanical properties of contemporary plastics and their chemical resistance often match or exceed the properties of metal materials. Hence, the plastic quick release couplings are not only in a group of inexpensive garden quick release couplings, but also in the most demanding professional applications in the industry, biotechnology and medicine.
Tubes International offers the top quality CPC plastic quick release couplings. They cover an excessive range of applications i all industry sectors, medicine and biotechnology. These are low pressure (working pressure several bar), precision quick release couplings, free flow or with valves: single shut-off, double shut-off and dry brake (spill free) quick release couplings. The quick release couplings are made of polymers ( polypropylene, acetal, ABS, polycarbonate resins, polysulphone, peek and other). Perfectly substitute heavy metal quick release couplings. The original locking mechanism is very simple and intuitively operated by only pushing the push button and twisting. Because of their excellent chemical resistance, acceptable sterilization, easy assembly on the hose and even easier seal replacement, they are indispensable in numerous fields.
The range of CPC plastic quick release couplings includes the following types:
- SMC DN 2,4: miniature, twist-to-connect, in acetal, polypropylene and polycarbon. Application: printing inks, photographic technology, measurement of blood pressure, detection of particles, medicine, etc.
- PMC DN 3,2: with a push button, in acetal and polypropylene. Application: printing inks, electroplating, chemical analysers, cleaning devices, medicine;
- PLC DN 6,3: with a push button, in acetal and polypropylene. The most popular of all CPC couplings – thousands of applications: for liquid foodstuffs and beverages, chemicals, deionised water, industrial automatic machines, cleaning devices;
- HFC DN 9,9, with a push button, in polypropylene and polysulphone. PLC coupling is a substitute for the traditional quick release couplings with a ball locking mechanism. Widely used for air, water and chemicals e.g. battery filling systems, antifreeze systems, photographic chemicals, medicine. A version in black polysulphone is UV radiation resistant.
- MPC DN 7,4, with a push button, in polycarbon, polysulphone and ABS. No valves – free flow. For medical applications. Meets the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI, ADCF – free of materials of animal origin. Available: SaniQuik plugs with Triclover flanges, in 316 steel;
- MPX DN 12,7, with a push button, in polycarbon and polysulphone. No valves – free flow. For medical applications. Meets the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI, ADCF – free of materials of animal origin. Available: SaniQuik plugs with Triclover flanges, in 316 steel;
- CQG 06 DN 15, with a push button, in virgin, pure polypropylene. Double shut-off and spill free. For High Purity chemical applications. Used in laboratories and in high purity and hazardous fluids chemical installations.