Sandblasting couplings are designed to connect hoses with sandblasting nozzles. The sandblasting couplings comprise claw couplings with claw (lug) distance 58 mm and couplings – nozzle holders with BSP female thread or 50 mm coarse thread. To assemble, the hose must be inserted inside the ferrule of the coupling and secured by screwing it down to the ferrule. The claw couplings are equipped with NBR rubber seals. The claw couplings are made of zinc-plated ductile cast iron or nylon (polyamide). Nozzle holders are made of aluminium or nylon. The claw couplings must be secured with a pin after they are coupled. Working pressure 12 bar.
Our product range includes:
- cast iron claw couplings for sandblasting hoses 25×7, 32×8, 38×9, 40×10 and 42×9 mm;
- nylon claw couplings for sandblasting hoses 19×7, 25×7, 32×8, 38×9, 40×10 and 42×9 mm;
- aluminium or nylon claw couplings with BSP female thread or coarse thread;
- aluminium nozzle holders for sandblasting hoses 25×7 and 32×8;
- nylon nozzle holders for sandblasting hoses 13×7,5, 19×7, 25×7, 32×8 and 38×9;
- seals, pins, retaining screws.
The sandblasting couplings are used in in-house or on-site equipment for abrasive blasting. For sandblasting hoses see: material handling hoses.