The industrial pneumatics section contains not only couplings and hoses, but also air treatment units, control valves, actuators and all accompanying tools and accessories. Apart from a huge range of stock products, Tubes International offers custom made solutions – please contact our sales representative for detailed information on your custom solutions.
Pneumatic hoses are basically made of polyamide, polyurethane, polyethylene but also of PVDF and PTFE. The fact that they come in a wide diameter range and can be connected, among many other options, via push-in fittings (made of nickel-plated brass, plastic or acid-resistant steel), allows numerous possible applications in virtually all branches of the industry. Our company offers the pneumatic hoses in variable lengths sold by the meter as well as complete pneumatic hose assemblies.
Compressed air pipe system
SUPER SPEEDFIT push-in fitting system enables very fast assembly of compressed air pipe systems. Either plastic or metal pipes (copper, brass, aluminium) with outer diameters ranging from 12 mm to 28 mm are suitable for the installation of this air pipe system.
Our range of pneumatic products includes the following types of pneumatic fittings:
- Push-in fittings – quick and easy assembly, user friendly. Push-in fittings are manufactured in a huge number of shapes, however, a complete system can be built using just four basic shapes, thus significantly reducing the storage costs and making the system really efficient. It is recommended to use hoses made of polyamide or polyurethane with a calibrated outer diameter. Push-in fittings can be divided into three series: R series, RL FOX series and F series – fittings for the food industry.
- Threaded fittings – made of nickel-plated brass or AISI 316L steel. It is usually required to use additional sealing to make the connection tight. The working pressure can be as high as 140 bar in the case of AISI 316L steel.
- Fittings with a cutting ring are designed to connect copper pipes and plastic pipes, with the maximum working pressure of 60 bar. They are made of nickel-plated brass.
- Fittings with a tightening nut, C series and D series ( banjo), intended for plastic pipes. The fitting is so designed that it eliminates possible cutting off the pipe.
- Function fittings LINE-ON-LINE – is a unique range of products designed to be installed in pneumatic systems. They are distinguished by their efficiency, small dimensions and compact design.
Air preparation units (FRL)
There are four different groups of air preparation units – FRL units, which consists of separate elements such as: shut-off valves, filters, reducing valves, lubricators etc. The particular elements can be configured freely to obtain the air preparation unit arranged according to Customer needs.
With a wide pressure adjustment range, easy exchange of filter inserts and adjustment of oil dosing rate for all elements that require lubrication, FRL units offered by our company are fully versatile and so can be universally used in various systems.
In order to meet different requirements set for these combination units we offer four series of air preparation units:
- Syntesi – high versatility achieved by modular design. Available in sizes from 1/8″ to 1″,
- Skillair – general-purpose, connection sizes from 1/4” to 2”,
- New Deal – designed for higher pressure applications, connection sizes from 1/4” to 1”,
- Bit – designed for mounting just before the last device, connection sizes from 1/8” to 1/4”.
Pneumatic valves are devices that control, direct and regulate the flow of air in pneumatic systems e.g. they are used to:
- control the flow direction of compressed air e.g. distribution valves, check valves,
- regulate the flow rate of compressed air (throttle valves),
- control the pressure of compressed air (pressure reducing valves),
- special purpose valves (logic valves, quick drain valve).
Pneumatic drive is a device that changes compressed air energy into mechanical energy deployed to drive mechanisms and elements of machines. This group comprises: standard actuators according to ISO, VDMA, compact, miniature, rotary, in-line units and grippers.
Pneumatic components as products placed on the market within the European Union and intended for operation in potentially explosive atmosphere are marked (in compliance with 2014/34/EU – ATEX directive) and supplied with an instruction manual and declaration of conformity.