Instrumentation Precision Needle Valves
Hamlet- Astava valve manifolds are installed to control, measure, equalize and calibrate pressure, but also to vent and drain fluids and gases off the installation. They are entirely manufactured in the Netherlands, used by the biggest companies in the chemical industry, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Body material AISI 316L, optionally other materials as specified by the customer.
- The stem is made of AISI 316Ti steel with chromium carbide coating to extend the service life.
- The ceramic ball of the stem increases the service life of the valve too.
- Wide scope of sealing options: PTFE, Grafoil, FKM, NBR, EPDM and Kalrez
- All valve manifolds are pressure tested before shipment.
- Working pressure up to 690 bar.
- Working temperature: from -60°C to +550°C, depending on the sealing.
- All valve manifolds comply with NACE MR-01-75 standard.
Red: Vent valve
Vent valve – is designed to release the pressure that is in the valve.
Blue: Shut-off valve
Shut-off valve – is used to close and open the valve.
Green: Pressure equalizing valve
Pressure equalizing valve – used in 3-way valve manifolds and 5-way valve manifolds to equalize the pressure between two valve outlets.