Rubber hose for nitric acid transfer
|Application||nitric acid transfer in the production of fertilisers|
|Medium||nitric acid at a concentration of 50%|
|Pressure||up to 2 bar|
|Working temperature||up to +30°C|
Description: Fully antistatic rubber hose MANICHEM MARBLE DN 32, with a very low coefficient of friction for superior flow characteristics and high resistance to numerous chemicals. Hose assembly fitted with stainless steel CAMLOCK ( ERS) couplings at both ends. Assembled with DIN 2817 safety clamps.
Standards and requirements:
- EN 12115:2011 – for hoses intended for chemicals,
- ATEX Directive – zones: 0, 1, 2, 20, 21, 22,
- EN 50014/ IEC 60079-0 for products intended for use in explosive atmospheres,
- EC 1935/2004, EC 10/2011 – for plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food,
- EC 2023/2006 (GMP) – good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food,
- FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 – for polyethylene intended to come into contact with food,
- EC 2002/95 (RoHS) – does not contain such hazardous substances as: Hg, Pb, Cd, CrVI, PBB, PBDE,
- EC1907/2006 (REACH) – on applying restrictions for using chemicals.