Rubber hydraulic hoses are used for power transmission and control in hydraulic systems. Designed for hydraulic oil, working temperatures from -40 to +100°C and working pressure till 420 bar (42 Mpa).
Due to its construction, hydraulic hoses can be divided into following categories:
- hoses with textile braid (one or two layers).
- hose with one or two layers of steel wire braid (one, two and three layers).
- hoses with spiral wire braid (four or six layers).
Hydraulic hoses are manufactured in imperial sizes and standardised. The most popular standards defining requirements for hoses are as follows: American SAE, German DIN, International ISO and European EN.
Apart from standardised hoses (according to above mentioned norms) our offer includes hoses with increased flexibility, higher working temperature, increased abrasion resistance of external layer or better chemical resistance.
For a proper choice of hydraulic hose to a particular application below mentioned aspects has to be taken into account:
- working pressure and working conditions (static/dynamic),
- medium and ambient temperature.
Hydraulic hoses designed for mining applications must fulfil additional requirements connected with explosives and fire conditions present in mines.
Hydraulic hoses assembled with the use of fittings crimped on crimping machines.