Robust mortar couplings made of zinc-plated cast iron and steel as standard. Maximum working pressure 50 bar. The design of the mortar couplings is very similar to CAMLOCK couplings. The coupler of the mortar coupling has two handles (optionally with one handle). The adapter has a rounded locking groove. The mortar couplings are made in many sizes though in two systems “22 mm” and “23,5 mm”, which indicate the distance between the middle of the groove and the face of the adapter. “22” and “23.5” systems are used by different producers of mortar machines. “22 mm” and “23,5 mm” systems are not interchangeable. Equipped with flat NBR rubber seals.
Our product range includes:
- couplers and adapters with a hose tail with inner diameter from 25 to 50 mm;
- female and male thread couplers;
- female thread adapters;
- male thread fittings for mortar hoses;
- ferrules to crimp mortar hoses;
- reducers and system adapters (22/23,5 mm);
- spare parts – handles, pins, seals.
Assembled to the hoses with heavy duty clamps, bands or crimped with ferrules.
The mortar couplings are widely used in mortar mixers and pumps, concrete transport systems, plaster spraying machines, jointless floor pouring, plastering machines and pumps, Mixokret pump trailers, etc. For plastering hoses see: BULK MATERIAL HANDLING HOSES.