SPIR STAR hoses are designed for ultra high pressures (UHP) reaching to 3200 bar. Internal and external layer are made of highest quality thermoplastic materials with up to 8 layers of high-tensile spring wire reinforcement. DN from 3 mm to 25 mm. Available as complete hose assemblies with a various range of possible connections. Advantages: Lightweight, wide chemical resistance, ability to produce a hose assembly with 4500 m length as well as resistance to UV radiation, ozone, aging, seawater, external pressure, impulse operation and permeability.
Applications for water blast technology:
- during construction works – paint removal, cleaning of equipment and machines, concrete hydro demolition, surface preparation, cleaning and degreasing with a pure medium (water), etc.
- at airports for paint, rubber and other substances removal on airstrips.
- in steel mills and foundries for scale removal as well as for cleaning of furnaces, conveyors, floors, casts, tools, etc.
- in breweries for cleaning of tanks, mash tuns, pipe lines, walls, etc.
- in cement mills for cleaning floors, walls, conveyors, tanks, etc.
- in chemical and petrochemical plants for cleaning heat exchangers, reactors, mixers, tanks, sewage systems as well as for resin, PVC other polymers cutting and removal
- in mines for cleaning of vehicles, transportation equipment, etc.
- in shipbuilding industry for concrete pier renovation, cleaning hulls of ships, tanks as well as for paint removal, etc.
- in automotive for cleaning applications etc.
- in papermaking industry for cleaning tanks, pipelines, mixing units, sieving machines, etc.
- in power stations for cleaning furnace chambers, boilers, heat exchangers, pipes, turbines, filters, etc.
- in public works: sewage cleaning, graffiti removal, etc.
- in food industry: frozen food cutting, tanks cleaning, etc.
- in transportation cleaning of vehicles, tanks, wagons, graffiti removal,
- as well as for: high pressure testing, water cutting, removal of different coatings.
Applications for high pressure hydraulics:
- hydraulic bolt tensioning equipment;
- hydraulic lifts, spreaders and cutters;
- hydraulic rescue equipment;
- fuel systems in cars (e.g. Common Rail engines);
Most popular fittings
|Female thread 1/4” BSP|
|Female thread 9/16”x18 UNF cone 58°|
|Female thread M14x1.5 cone 24° + o-ring|
|Male thread 1/4” BSP|
|Male thread 1/8” BSP|
|Male thread 1/8”x27 NPTF|
|Male thread 3/8”x24 UNF LH (SS)|
|Male thread 9/16”x18 UNF LH (SS)|
|Male thread M14x1.5 LH (SS)|
|Male thread M7|
- dough cutting – water with working pressure 1200 bar.
- as food sterilization method – with pressure from 100 to 1000 Mpa food can be sterilized without harmful effects of heat, chemicals or radiation (present in standard sterilization),
- toll used for arthroscopic method in surgery where cutting element is not a laser, scalpel but UHP water.